Thursday 6 August 2009

Mothballs


Now my new site is up and running, it's time to announce the semi-triumphant return of Mothman!

Starting next week is the new series The Mysterious Affair at Mothman's. There's been a murder!

And later in the year, Mothman faces his greatest challenge when he goes to war. Moths of Glory- it won't be over by Christmas!

Lots of Mothy goodness coming up, but in the meantime don't forget there is a new episode of The Spine Chillers every friday, and check out the new Paper Jams blog where you can read some 24 minute comic strips by members of the Paper Jam Comics Collective, my strip PIE! CHART! is up there now.


2 comments:

  1. Give us more Moth (and some chupacabra/ Monkey God team-up to boot)
    And what of Lenny Biscuits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mothy will be back Bruce! And Lenny Biscuits Volume One: Bite of The Strangler will be the next book I put out, with Volume Two: Windy City Rumble semi-imminent :)
    To be serious for a second, doing small press comics has been a huge part of my life for the best part of a decade, and means more to me than I can say, and has led to my current professional comics work. I won't ever be stopping my friends, you can count on that. However long a hiatus I take with my two girls Jo and The Bump (I'm convinced it's a girl!), I will be back doing my comics. I can't help myself, I really can't :)
    Ben

    ReplyDelete