Thursday 29 September 2011

Leeds Alternative Comics Fair 3



This saturday sees the third Leeds Alternative Comics Fair and as ever, I shall be there! The usual stellar field of comic creators from Yorkshire and the North East will be there too! It'll be your first chance to bag my new comic, DRACULA GOES BANANAS!

After his titanic struggles with the Loch Ness Monster and the Rabbit Men From Mars, can poor Mr Dracula find some peace? Find out in the final part of Dracula's Trilogy of Terror!

All the details of LACF3 can be found here, and I hope to see some of youse there!

Ben

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ben, my name is Steven and Ive been posting some fan art on my blog recently. There's one of Mike Neville up there. Go to nbccomicsblog.blogspot.com to check it out. Also check out the comics I posted in May. They are kinda silly. You might like them.
    Cheerio!

    ReplyDelete