Wednesday 14 December 2011

Breaking Bad Comics



Recently I've been making comic strips for the brilliant Breaking Bad Comics blog, the first one is up now. I became obsessed with Breaking Bad the TV Series when I was ill recently, it's now my favourite show I love it immensely. Likewise the comic strip which gave me many laughs in bad times. These strips are the first work I've done since I got better so hope you like them!

Warning: If you don't watch Breaking Bad just nod politely as you will not get it :)
If you do watch BB then beware of spoilers up to the end of Season 4. Church.

UPDATE:

I've now got four strips up on Breaking Bad Comics, they all seem to be quite popular so far which makes me happy :) Here they are:

SKANTE

CHRISTMAS

DR WHO

HEISENBERG

I'm up to my eyeballs in work on The Spine Chillers at the moment but more Breaking Bad Comics will be coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete